Sunday, October 2, 2011

An extension to Evamiere : A colourful post

This bracelet is an extension from the Evamiere series *( let's called this the original Evamiere ) While posting up on the previous lariat & bracelet, this was still sitting on the beading table, unfinished. I wanted this bracelet to be a simple one, because I actually liked the opaque white beads strand from the original Evamiere design. So, I thought, why not, just having one whole bracelet with this design...
The Evamiere Pappilon Bracelet by vivienne
Length : approx 7"
sold
Then, from here, I so wanted to use the craft ribbon which I bought from a local art shop. So, I added the ribbon to the existing Evamiere Papilon. I adore it !!! There are so many possibilities with the craft ribbon...and for it to go with my style of design, I will need to explore more and improve the overall final design. Meanwhile, enjoy...
The Evamiere Pappilon Colour Bracelet by vivienne
Length : approx 7" 
sold



No comments: