Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm Your Umbrella - [ you named the bracelet ]

[ vivienne ]'s umbrella

Made with 10mm Round Turquoise Gemstone, Shdaes of Pink & White Lampwork glass beads in various shapes, cotton cord wire wrapped with Non Tarnish Artistic Wired, Heart connector and your umbrella charm.

The close up detail of the bracelet. Beads are wire-wrapped with non tarnish artistic wired. The double loop cord in detailed with jump rings to hold the charms & also wire wrapped on the other end. I love the lobster clasp part and how it terminates with the end of the cord & swirl connector.

I've made 4 of the umbrella bracelet. However, I didn't know how to name them. For now, it's the alphabetical order. I've keep one for myself, and name it [vivienne]'s umbrella. So, the next 3 bracelet purchased will be [your name] umbrella :) . Let me know how you want your name to be on the bracelet. You can have it your sister name, BFF name, your girlfriend name, your wife's name an even your lovely mom's name. I thought of giving one to my sister *( if she likes it :P )...

I'm Your Umbrella | [your name]'s umbrella Bracelet by vivienne
Length : approx 6.5"-7"
MYR 30
 * Updates : 30th August 2011 - 1 more bracelet [ C ] left unnamed !!! It needs a name fast... :) 

No comments: