Saturday, December 21, 2013

KateISLY + Updates !!!

Another follow up to my previous earrings post, I will be creating jewellery pieces in sets of matching necklace, bracelet & earrings in future. As it is easy to compliment on the individual itself, a fantastic gift idea and maybe, your precious keepsake . For latest updates, my works will be publish in Facebook first, so, do LIKE and SHARE my page https://www.facebook.com/charmsbyvivienne .For enquiries and availability of items *(since I have not been updating for a long time ) email me at byvivienne@gmail.com.


                                                   The Kate ISLY Necklace & Bracelet Set. 
                                                                  Price : Set @ RM58 
                                                         Necklace measurements : approx 24"
                                                          Bracelet measurements : approx 7"
                                                          Remakes is not available for this set.

No comments: