Thursday, December 29, 2011

Palermo

Hands on seedbeads. Made with Czech seed beads and on other different shades and sizes of the czechs, Palermo is a simple strung up bracelet, chic up with my signature *( wink ) bead charms. My personal favourite, the red ones. Oh... and I love the little red heart beads along the dark blue black string.

Parmelo *( Fire Polish ) Bead Charm Bracelet
Length : approx 7.0"
MYR 30

Parmelo *( Leaf ) Bead Charm Bracelet
Length : approx 7.0"
MYR 36
*( only 1 available )

Parmelo *( Red ) Bead Charm Bracelet
Length : approx 7.0"
MYR 35

Do enquire within if you really LIKE the design, but the colour doesn't fancy you. You can customize. I believe you all must have much more beautiful chic ideas with this design. There are a lot of possibilities here...This will be my favorite trademark pieces !!!

No comments: